Saturday, May 2, 2009

Have you ever checked out the CMHC web site?

My experience with the CMHC, until recently, had been limited to mortgage insurance, but about one month ago I discovered that they do much more than that.

I went to their web-site after one of my blog readers suggested it to me and I must say I was quite impressed with what I found. I ordered a few documents from the CMHC and I have just started looking through them. All I can say is wow!

Many of their documents are free too!

I ordered a few that had fees as well and I can't wait to start reading them. I'm particularly looking forward to these two: "Healthy Housing Renovation Planner" and "Tap The Sun", both of which will be quite relevant to our project.




Green building, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment