Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome to the Green Igloo

Welcome to this new blog that will be devoted to living green in the north. Or more exactly it is here so you can accompany my family through our "Green shift". I have decided to start writing about our adventure out of being peeved with other resources. You see, we are building a new house and most books and resources concerning "green" building are out of California or Arizona, not that helpful up here in Ottawa, Canada.

Themes will include "Green building", "green landscaping", becoming a "green" family and anything I can think of that is related to living more natural lives.

I debated as to whether I should write my blog in English or French since these are the two languages I use on a regular basis. I have opted for English because most of my resources are in this language, but you will find the occasional resource that is printed in French.

One last note to readers. I am deep in the research process for the construction of our new home, please feel free to forward any information you think I might be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment